Since 1998,Tow to Go has safely removed more than 25,000 impaired drivers from roads across the Southeast and the Midwest, and right now through 6a.m. on January 2, 2020 they will offer FREE Tow To Go programs in our area. Please put the telephone number in your phone, so that we can all have a safe Holiday season. Call (855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246 to arrange your safe ride home. AAA through it’s Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation and Budweiser provide this program to prevent impaired drivers from getting behind the wheel and risking the lives of other motorists.Tow to Go also enables AAA and Budweiser to remind the public to always plan ahead when celebrating with alcohol. That means choosing a Designated Driver, staying where you are celebrating, or arranging for another form of safe transportation.
- Free confidential ride available to AAA Members and non-members
- The AAA tow truck transports the vehicle and driver home or somewhere safe within 10 miles
- Tow trucks can usually transport up to two people. If there are more people in your party, you will need to make other arrangements to get them home safely.
- You can’t make an appointment to use Tow to Go. It is designed as a safety net for those that did not plan ahead. Always choose a Designated Driver before you have your first drink.
- In some situations, AAA may need to make other arrangements to get an impaired individual a safe ride home.
- Tow to Go may not be available in rural areas or during severe weather conditions.